This is the time of year when we pause to give thanks to God for the many blessings He has bestowed upon us. Let us rejoice that our mothers chose life! God has given us the opportunity to live and the responsibility to work so that all may live free!
When I think about what Personhood Florida has been able to accomplish in the past year, I thank God! In the past two years:
- We have developed connections with prolife people across the state of Florida, and Florida is a big state!
- We have co-chairs in every region of our state working to end abortion and protect all innocent human life!
- We have co-chairs in 15 of Florida’s largest counties actively working to contact churches and pastors to petition for personhood in January!
- We have connected with over 20,000 prolife Florida voters who share our belief that abortion is abhorrent and must end!
- We have raised the standard of what it means to be prolife in the 21st century!
- We have received the support of local and state governing officials and politicians in our petition effort!
- We have seen four presidential candidates (Bachmann, Cain, Gingrich, and Santorum) all take positions supporting ending all abortions and in favor of applying personhood status to all humans including preborn children.
And we couldn’t have done this without you! We thank God for you! Thank you for joining in this important effort to make history by ending all abortion and protecting all innocent human life. Our work is not over however. Please join our upcoming conference call to help us contact every church, every pastor in Florida.Sign up for Personhood FL's monthly volunteer conference call. The next call will take place Thursday, October 27, 2016 from 8:00 - 9:00 PM EST. Signup below to receive the call details.