March 3, 2012 10:30 am at The Coastal Florida Curriculum Fair, Central Assembly, 6767 20th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32966
- We’ll begin with an overview of the history of the Liberty documents
- Share how the founders had plans to set the slaves free, & parallel the slavery issue to abortion
- Explain the personhood issue of Dred Scott and how it was never “overturned” but amended and
- Why this Constitutional process is far superior to “overturning” Roe v Wade
- Illustrate how you can get involved through data entry, phone calls, petitioning and media marketing
For more information and to share this information with your friends, Guardians of Liberty.TC.
Learn the constitutional amendment process by being a part of this historic event. Learn how to work from your home and county.