Name: Pastor Bryan Longworth
Date registered: July 16, 2010
Pastor Bryan Longworth is the number one ranked prolifer and Tea Party Advocate on Twitter (@BryanLongworth) with over 235,000 followers, serves as the director of Personhood FL, a prolife organization working to pass the Florida ProLife Personhood Amendment that will end abortion and protect all innocent human life in FL, as the associate pastor at Covenant Tabernacle in Port St. Lucie, FL, and as the director of SOHL, Sanctity of Human Life of the Treasure Coast. Longworth is a Wall Builders Black Robe Regiment Pastor and a Family Research Council (FRC) Watchmen on the Wall Pastor. Longworth has participated in the Alliance Defense Fund's (ADF) Pulpit Freedom Sunday since 2010. Longworth continues to be involved in the pro-life movement and in calling the church and our nation to repentance. The church and America needs revival and reformation like never before. The blood of over 55 million children cries from the ground for vengeance, and God will avenge! God send us a true move of God lest we perish in our iniquity!
- Help Personhood FL Impact FL’s State Legislature! — March 13, 2017
- De-Fund Planned Parenthood Rallies Scheduled for February 11 — February 10, 2017
- Join Personhood Florida in Tallahassee March 13 – 15 for Enjoy and Defend Life Days — February 9, 2017
- Don’t Miss The Upcoming Sanctity of Human Life Week Event in Your Area — January 15, 2017
- 2017 Treasure Coast March for Life — January 14, 2017